This diagnostic cable is usable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocol like used for example by: Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat
VAG KKL409+FIAT ECU SCAN usb
With this cable & the right software you are able to read/erase error codes and access all devices inside the car which are connected to the service bus. (Such as radio, airbag, dashboard, ABS, ECU, etc.) So it’s the perfect electronic diagnostic system to detect, locate and repair errors!
· Connects to PC via RS232
· Working for ISO9141/KWP2000 protocol
· Cable is based on certified ISO9141 Bus Transceivers and RS232 level shifters
· 2 K-Line’s & L-Line (KKL Interface)
· Because of it’s 2 K-Line’s it can also communicate with devices on 2nd K-Line on very new cars like latest Audi model’s
· Bi-Color status LED’s for both K-Line’s
· Powered from car battery over OBD2 connector
This diagnostic cable is usable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocol like used for Volkswagen/Audi/Skoda/Seat. Here's how to tell if it will work on your car:
EVERY 1996 or newer Volkswagen or Audi has this connector (see picture, it might be a different color). To make sure your car is compatible, just look for this connector. It is usually located under the dash on the drivers side (near the pedals), or next to the ashtray behind a small sliding door. Sometimes it is located in the rear ashtray. The one in the picture is a 1998 Audi. You must have this connector somewhere in your car to be able to use the USB KKL OBD2 Diagnostic cable!